Download for TL-WR842N
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- How to set up Port forwarding feature on my TP-Link Wireless Router for Xbox Live?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Wireless Router(green UI)?
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How do I configure Remote Management for my TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on wireless router?
- What can I do if my USB print server does not work?
- How to apply the Network Sharing USB Settings Function on TP-Link routers?
- How to access my USB NAS device on the TP-Link wireless routers from my Mac computer?
- How do I configure Multi-SSID on Wireless Router?
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to view System Log of TP-Link wireless Router?
- How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem?
- Why my TP-Link router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?
- What should I do if internet speed is slow when the device is connected to the router’s wireless network
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
- How to configure WDS function on TP-Link Wireless Routers(green UI)
- How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers?
- How to use Parental Control function on Wireless router?
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router?
- How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
- How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to setup and use the FTP Server Function on TP-Link wireless routers?
- How to set up access control for website blocking on TP-Link Wireless Router (older green UI)?
- How to change the Network Sharing Settings on TP-Link wireless routers?
- How do I reduce the MTU size on my TP-Link Router?
- How to setup and use the Media Server feature on the TP-Link wireless routers to share media files?
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- How to open the network shared folder with TP-Link wireless routers on Windows computer?
- What can I do if my printer shows offline with TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to confirm whether the router is connected to internet through Diagnostic function?
- Application Requirement/ Parental Control
- How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WEP encryption on TP-Link wireless 11N Router?
|Published Date: 2017-12-25||Language: English||File Size: 14.6MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10