Dành Cho Gia Đình
- Mạng Wi-Fi Cho Gia Đình
- Modems/ Gateways
- Thiết Bị Mở Rộng Mạng
- Ngôi Nhà Thông Minh
- Thiết Bị Wi-Fi Di Động
- Bộ Chuyển Đổi
- Phụ Kiện
Dành Cho Doanh Nghiệp
- JetStream Switches
- Businesss Wi-Fi
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
How do I set up Access Control on TL-WR820N?Configuration GuideUpdated 12-27-2018 09:22:33 AMThis Article Applies to:TL-WR820N( V1 V2 )
Access Control allows you to restrict access to the internet contents for local devices.
1. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the password you set for the router.
2. Go to Advanced > Network Control > Access Controls.
3. Enable Access Control.
4. Select Whitelist or Blacklist to allow or block only the internet activities specified in the table.
5. Click Add and enter a brief description for the rule.
6. Click Configure in the Hosts Under Control column, then add one or more hosts by specifying IP address ranges or MAC addresses.
> Create a unique description for the host.
> If IP Address is selected as Mode, enter the IP address or address range of the host in dotted decimal format (e.g. 192.168.1.23).
> If MAC Address is selected, enter the MAC address of the host in XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX format (e.g. 00-11-22-33-44-AA).
7. Click Configure in the Target column, then click Any Target to add all internet contents or click Add to add specified internet contents.
> Create a unique description for the target.
> If the IP Address is selected as Mode, enter the IP address (or address range) of the target (targets) in dotted-decimal format; specify the port or port range for the target. If you choose one common server, for example, HTTP, 80 will be filled in the Port automatically.
> If the Website Domain is selected, you can enter 4 domain names, either the full name or the keywords (for example, tp-link). Any domain name with keywords in it (www.tp-link.com) will be blocked or allowed.
8. Click Configure in the Schedule column, then click Any Time to add all time or click Add to add specified time.
> Create a unique description for the schedule.
> Click and drag across the cells to set the effective time periods.
Note: Make sure you select the correct time zone on Advanced>System Tools>Time Settings.
9. Save the rule to complete the settings.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.Any other feedback?How can we improve it?Thank you
We appreciate your feedback.
Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.
Công Ty TNHH Công Nghệ TP-Link Bản Quyền 2020. Bảo Lưu Mọi Quyền
- Learning Center