How to configure IP Address Reservation on High Power Wireless N Router_TL-WR841HP V5 (Router/AP mode--new logo)
You can reserve an IP address for a specific client. When you specify a reserved IP address for a PC on the LAN, this PC will always receive the same IP address each time when it accesses the DHCP server.
This feature take effects when the router is in Wireless Router or Access Point mode.
1. Follow the instructions below to configure the router.
2. Go to DHCP > Address Reservation.
3. Click Add New and fill in the blanks.
1) Enter the MAC address (in XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX format.) of the client for which you want to reserve an IP address.
2) Enter the IP address (in dotted-decimal notation) which you want to reserve for the client.
3) Leave the Status as Enabled.
4) Click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Câu hỏi thường gặp này có hữu ích không?
Phản hồi của bạn giúp cải thiện trang web này.