How to set up Service Filtering rules on TL-MR3020 (Router mode--new logo)
Service Filtering is used to prevent certain users from accessing a specific service. It can even block a user from accessing the internet.
Here takes TL-MR3020 for demonstration.
Service filtering can only be set up after the product has been successfully configure as a 3G/4G router, wireless router or WISP client router.
1. Follow the instructions below to configure the router.
How to configure 3G/4G Router Mode on TL-MR3020 (new logo)?
How to configure Wireless Router Mode on TL-MR3020 (new logo)?
How to configure WISP Client Router Mode on TL-MR3020 (new logo)?
2. Go to Advanced > Security > Service Filtering.
3. Enable Service Filtering.
4. Click Add.
5. Select a service type from the drop-down list and the corresponding parameters will be automatically filled in. Select Custom if your desired service type is not listed and enter the corresponding parameters.
6. Specify the IP address(es) this filtering rule will be applied to.
7. Click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Câu hỏi thường gặp này có hữu ích không?
Phản hồi của bạn giúp cải thiện trang web này.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.