All clients fail to connect to Deco Wi-Fi
Please ensure that You are able to see your Connected Deco Nodes in the Deco App. If not, please reboot the satellite nodes that are not in the Deco app.
- First, Enable the Guest network without security to test whether the devices are able to connect to the Guest’s Wi-Fi.
- Confirm that you are attempting to connect to the correct Wi-Fi network.
- Ensure that there are No Special Characters in the Network Name or Password, such as apostrophes or other characters mentioned in this article: Special Characters are not suitable as Wi-Fi Name and Password
- Check that the LED Indicator on Each Deco Node to ensure that the Nodes are Properly Connected and Display a Green Light
- Check the Deco App for any notifications regarding your connection or disconnected nodes.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.