How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on Your Router (new logo)
You can also refer to the FAQ How to Establish a VPN Connection on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router?
1. Our routers support PPTP/L2TP client, but can only support those VPN servers whose data are not encrypted.
2. Some ISPs provide PPTP/L2TP connection. So you can use PPTP/L2TP client connect to it.
Take Archer C9_V5 as an example:
1. Login management page of the router and go to Advanced -> Network -> Internet.
2. Choose PPTP as Internet Connection Type.
3. Input the correct Username and Password.
4.Input the correct VPN Server IP/Domain Name. (For example: 220.127.116.11, or if your VPN Server is a domain name, you can input the domain name.)
5. Please click Save and then Connect.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.