Download for M7650
An ISP file upgrade can update ISP information into the latest verison to improve it's current compatibility.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade ISP file from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong ISP file upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during ISP file upgrade process, it's recommended to upload ISP file with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2023-03-02||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 149.69 KB|
Operating System: Windows/Mac OS/Linux
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- What should I do if my TP-Link Mobile Wi-Fi cannot detect SIM card?
- How to check the 4G band working on our smartphones
- How to troubleshoot if there is no internet connection when using 4G Mobile Wi-Fi(Case 2)
- How to log in the management interface of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi (new logo)
- Troubleshooting Guide of Wi-Fi disconnecting issue on TP-Link MiFi devices
- How to access Internet via USB cable with 4G Mobile Wi-Fi
- How to troubleshoot if there is no internet connection when using 4G Mobile Wi-Fi(Case 1)
- How to block unknown devices by tpMiFi
- How to send SMS by tpMiFi
- How to set data usage limit by tpMiFi
- How to use SD sharing function by tpMiFi
- How to enable data roaming of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi via Phone web management interface (new logo)
- How to limit data usage of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi via Phone web management interface (new logo)
- How to upgrade the firmware of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi from the screen and Phone web management interface (new logo)
- How to share files on SD card with 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi via Phone web management interface (new logo)
- How to block unknown devices with 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi via Phone web management interface (new logo)
- How to secure/change wireless network of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi via Phone web management interface (new logo)
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ on LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi
- How to share local resources on the Internet by Virtual Servers with LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi
- Why does my TP-Link Mobile Wi-Fi device run out of battery quite fast and how to fix it?
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the 4G Mobile Wi-Fi?
- How do I install a SIM card for my 4G Wi-Fi router or Mobile Wi-Fi?
- Why my devices fail to detect the wireless signal of the Mobile Wi-Fi suddenly?
- What should I do when one of the following messages appears on the screen or I cannot access the internet? (Mobile Wi-Fi with screen)
- What should I do if I failed to log in on tpMiFi App?
- What can I do with two buttons and screen on LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi?
- What should I do if PIN is required when I first connect to Mobile WiFi’s wireless network?
- How to save power of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi via Phone web management interface (new logo)?