AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router Archer AX20
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6: Equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Next-Gen 1.8 Gbps Speeds: Enjoy smooth streaming, downloading, and gaming all without buffering with Wi-Fi speeds of 1.8 Gbps.†
- Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology while simultaneously reducing lag.△§
- Quad-Core Processing: The 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU ensures communications between your router and all connected devices are smooth.
- Extensive Coverage: Beamforming, independent FEM, and four antennas combine to deliver focused reception to devices far away.
- Increased Battery Life: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices' power consumption to extend their battery life.‡
- USB Easy Sharing: A USB 2.0 Port enables easy file sharing within your network or building private Cloud Storage.
- WPA3: The latest encryption technology eliminates brute-force attacks and provides better security.*
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
- Backward Compatible: Supports all previous 802.11 standards and all Wi-Fi devices.
What is Wi-Fi 6?
*Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
△Use of MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
‡Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
§Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
|Processor||1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|Interface||1× 1000/100/10 Mbps WAN Port4× 1000/100/10 Mbps LAN Ports|
|Button||WPS/Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonReset ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off Button|
|External Power Supply||12 V / 1.5 A|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in. (260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm)|
|Antenna||4× Fixed Omni-Directional Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||5 GHz2.4 GHz|
|Signal Rate||1201 Mbps (5 GHz)574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards|
|Transmit Power||CE: <20dBm(2.4 GHz), <23dBm(5.15 GHz~5.25 GHz)FCC:<30dBm(2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz~5.825 GHz)|
|Wireless Modes||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE|
|Management||Parental ControlGuest Network|
|DHCP||Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network × 15 GHz guest network × 1|
|NAT||Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Wireless Router Archer AX20Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS,NetWare, UNIX or LinuxInternet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or otherJava-enabled browserCable or DSL ModemSubscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)|