Archer AX11000Hot Buys
AX11000 Next-Gen Tri-Band Gaming Router
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi for Extreme Gaming – AX11000 speed machine that delivers Wi-Fi Speeds Over 10 Gbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz Gaming) + 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) + 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)1
- Game Accelerator – Detect and optimize gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive
- Game Protector – Keep your accounts and documents safe with a free lifetime subscription of Homecare™ security system.7
- Game Statistics – Real-time latency, game duration and network resource allocation in a glance with fine-tuned UI.
- Ultra Connectivity - 2.5 Gbps WAN port and eight Gigabit LAN ports, 2 USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C provide extensive connectivity.6
- Powerful Processing – 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 coprocessors ensure your network performance always at peak run.
- Highly Efficient – OFDMA increases the avg. throughput and reduces the lag.2
- Easy and Smart – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
Dominate the Competition
Next-Gen Tri-Band Gaming Router
10 Gbps Wi-Fi Era
Faster speed the router is, less congestion for gaming rigs. Armed with Wi-Fi 6, Archer AX11000 becomes the next-level speed machine that offers astonishing Wi-Fi speeds up to 10756 Mbps with an extended range.1Learn more about Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)5
Lightning Attack to Defeat Latency
More connected devices shall bring more fun rather than dragging the performance.1 Revolutionary OFDMA is introduced to improve average throughput by 4× and cut the latency.2 3 Take advantage of incredibly low latency to demolish your enemies, with your team crew together.Learn more about Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
Multiple devices share
one channel at same time.
Offer 4×4 connections
to reduce wait time
Keep transmission under
Crush the Lag Win the Game
Game Accelerator automatically detects and optimizes gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive, and keep your network as fast as your reaction speed.
Know Your Network
Game Statistics shows the real-time latency, game duration and system utilization at a glance in a refreshed dashboard with fine-tuned UI elements, puts total control at your fingertips.
Keep All Elements Security
Game Protector keeps your accounts and system safe. This free lifetime subscription of the HomeCare™ security system delivers comprehensive antivirus protection that ensures your total security while gaming online.7
Game on the Fast Lane
Gaming Band—a dedicated gaming band for your game rigs, makes your online games and your families' Netflix 4K streaming no more competitor.
DFS expands available channel automatically, get on the more vacant lane and boost the game.
Equipped with 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 1 GB of RAM to handle huge throughput and crush the lag. Link Aggregation and USB 3.0 type C and type A ports ensure virtually any device can connect to your home network.
2.5 Gbps WAN Port 6
1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU 1 GB RAM
USB Type-A Type-C
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX110005 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)2.4 GHz: 1148 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|WiFi Range||4-6 Bedroom Houses
8× Detachable High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi rangeHigh-Power FEMImproves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage4T4RMultiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
|WiFi Capacity||Very High
Tri-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSimultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clientsOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupationDFSAccess an extra band to reduce congestion12 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||1.8 GHz 64 Bit Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 2.5 Gbps WAN Port8× Gigabit LAN PortsStatic Link Aggregation (LAG) available with 2× LAN ports|
|USB Support||1× USB-C 3.0 Port1× USB-A 3.0 PortSupported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32Supported Functions:Apple Time MachineFTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|Buttons||Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonWPS ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 5 A|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer GatewayHomeCare™ Antivirus
Malicious Site CheckerPort Intrusion PreventionInfected Device IsolationNotification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Game Center||Game AcceleratorDetects and optimizes gaming streams to keep latency as low as possibleGame StatisticsCheck real-time latency, system utilization, and game duration on a redesigned dashboard to tweak every detailGame ProtectorKeep your accounts and system safe with HomeCare™ antivirus protection|
|Service Kits||HomeCare™Learn More>|
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesContent FilteringApp BlockURL FilteringTime Limit Time Schedule (Bedtime)Log Insight
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||Game Accelerator QoSQoS by DeviceHomeCare™ QoS
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||11.3 × 11.3 × 7.2 in(288 × 288 × 184 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer AX11000Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||FCC:
<30dBm(2.4GHz & 5.15GHz~5.25GHz & 5.725GHz~5.825GHz)
<24dBm(5.25GHz-5.35GHz & 5.47GHz-5.725 GHz)
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz_1:11a 6Mbps：-96dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-78dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-65dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-62dBm11ac VHT80_MCS0:-90dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-59dBm11ac VHT160_MCS0:-87dBm, 11ac VHT160_MCS11:-54dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-62Bm11ax HE40_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-59dBm11ax HE80_MCS0:-88dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-57dBm11ax HE160_MCS0:-84dBm, 11ax HE160_MCS11:-54dBm5 GHz_2:11a 6Mbps：-96dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-78dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-65dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-62dBm11ac VHT80_MCS0:-90dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-59dBm11ac VHT160_MCS0:-87dBm, 11ac VHT160_MCS11:-54dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-62Bm11ax HE40_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-59dBm11ax HE80_MCS0:-88dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-57dBm11ax HE160_MCS0:-84dBm, 11ax HE160_MCS11:-54dBm2.4 GHz：11g 6Mbps：-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm11n HT20_MCS0:-97dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-78dBm11n HT40_MCS0:-95dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-75dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-67dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE40_MCS0:-93dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-61dBm|
Archer AX11000 received award ‘CES Innovation Award 2019’’ from CES 2019 – one of the largest trade show around globe. The CES Innovation Awards is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products.2019, United States
Archer AX11000 received award ‘Best of CES’’ from techhive.com2019, United States
- Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, and 1024-QAM require clients to also support the corresponding features.
- Capacity refers to overall average throughput. The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
- Full utilization of HE160 requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
- This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
- 2.5 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
Free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare™ is included with purchase on select TP-Link routers at no additional cost. “Lifetime Subscription” refers solely to the life of the purchased device and can not be transferred. TP-Link reserves the right to modify the service and feature at anytime. Please visit and check: www.tp-link.com/homecare