How to enable the TP-Link Router Skill in the Alexa app?
With the TP-Link Router Skill for Alexa, you can now control and customize your home network through simple voice commands.
To use TP-Link Router Skill, you must have:
- An Alexa-supported TP-Link product. Find out if your device supports Alexa by checking the Alexa Compatibility List for TP-Link Wi-Fi Products.
- A TP-Link ID bound to the Alexa-supported TP-Link product. No TP-Link ID?
- A mobile device with the Alexa app installed.
Note: This feature is currently only supported in the United States.
Open the Alexa app on your mobile device and sign in with your Amazon.com account.
Tap the “≡” button, and then select “Skills”.
Search for “tplink”, and then tap “TP-Link Router”.
1. “TP-Link Router” Skill is different from “TP-Link Kasa” Skill. Please CHOOSE “TP-Link Router” Skill in order to control TP-Link Wi-Fi Products. For more details about these two skills and the differences between them, click here.
2. This feature is currently only supported in the United States.
Log in with your TP-Link ID, and then tap “Authorize”.
Your ID is now linked to Alexa. Enjoy using Alexa voice commands to control your TP-Link device.
Your feedback helps improve this site.