New-era business Wi-Fi 6 with speeds up to 2976 Mbps brings more than twice the speed of Wi-Fi 5.*1 Every application feels more fluid with drastically improved Wi-Fi speeds.*2
25% more data encoded at one time
Long OFDM Symbol
11% faster speed
Double the data at peak transmission
times on a single stream*2
2 Stream WiFi 5
Ordinary 2-stream WiFi 6 with HE80
2-stream WiFi 6 with HE160
2 Stream WiFi 5
2-stream WiFi 6
Higher Efficiency for More Devices
OFDMA and MU-MIMO greatly improve multi-user efficiency to provide simultaneous connections for dozens of clients in large open areas.
Professional antennas equipped with high-power amplifiers utilize WiFi 6 technology to provide strong and expansive wireless coverage to various outdoor environments.
*4. Based on field tests. The number listed here is the maximum distance of one EAP650-Outdoor can reach and connect the devices. The real transmission range and recommended coverage may vary, according to the environment, receiving device, etc.
Experience the Peak of WiFi 6 with Smart Antennas
TP-Link Smart Antenna technology brings lower interference, longer coverage, and higher performance. EAP650-Outdoor is equipped with horizontally polarized antennas and vertically polarized antennas, while its intelligent algorithms automatically select the optimal antennas to ensure the peak WiFi experience ideal for outdoor applications.
Horizontally Polarized Antennas
Vertically Polarized Antennas
Flexible Deployment with Omada Mesh and PoE Support
Less Wiring with Mesh
With Mesh technology, Omada EAPs save you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal further and more flexibly to hard-to-wire areas.*3
Using a PoE+ Switch
Powered with PoE+ Switch
Powered and connected by an 802.3at PoE+ switch using one single cable for convenient deployment.
Using Omada Mesh Technology
Powered with Passive PoE
Powered and connected by the provided passive PoE adapter using one single cable, ideal for home WiFi deployment.
Using the Provided Passive PoE Adapter
Grounded PoE Adapter
Up to 60m
Always Stay Smooth with Seamless Roaming
Ensures customers enjoy uninterrupted streaming when moving around by switching clients automatically to the access points with the optimal signal.*3
IP67 Weatherproof Enclosure for Outdoor Environments
EAP650-Outdoor is totally resistant to dust ingress, shock, vibration, and moisture, withstanding the most extreme environments.
6: Completely dust-tight. No ingress of dust.
7: Protection against full immersion in water up to 1 meter deep for half an hour
6KV Lightning Protection and 15KV ESD Protection
No Ingress of Dust
Versatile Mounting Solutions
Our mounting kits provide flexible installation, whether inside or outside.
· Pole Mounting
· Wall Mounting
Seamless Integration into the Omada SDN Platform
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches, and routers to provide 100% centralized cloud management and create a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface.
Follow the configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a phone or tablet.
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
2. Use of WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and its features, including OFDMA, HE160, and 1024-QAM, requires clients to support the corresponding features. The 160 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 5 GHz band and may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width refers to 160 MHz compared to 80 MHz for general WiFi 6 APs.
3. Omada Mesh, Seamless Roaming, Cloud Access, and Captive Portal require the use of Omada SDN controllers. Go to Omada Mesh Product List to find all the models supported by Omada mesh technology and refer to the User Guides of Omada SDN controllers for configuration methods.
4. Based on field tests. The number listed here is the maximum distance one EAP610-Outdoor can reach and connect the devices. The real transmission range and recommended coverage may vary, according to the environment, receiving device, etc.
5. Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of the Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Note that EAP610-Outdoor v1.0 doesn't support the Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Please go to www.tp-link.com/omada-cloud-based-controller/product-list to confirm which models are compatible with the Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.