Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point
- Omada SDN Ready: Ready for Omada SDN controller for centralized management and monitoring.
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- Four Gigabit Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, one uplink and three access ports. PoE pass-through is available on one of the access port providing power for desk phones, cameras or other PoE devices.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for mobility and easy management.
- Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends the access point into the walls of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, and dormitories.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with US, EU and 86mm junction boxes with PoE support.
- Customer Oriented Guest Network: Along with multiple ways of login (SMS, Facebook Wi-Fi, Voucher, and customizable captive portal) allows guest access smoothly and friendly.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with airtime fairness, band steering, and beamforming technologies.
11ac Wi-Fi for the Best Room-by-Room Connection
Dedicated Complete, Private Wi-Fi Network in Each Room
An EAP in each room allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network that’s fast, delivering a strong signal, and providing corner to corner coverage.
Absolute Thinnest, Inconspicuous Design
The thinnest wall plate AP available—only 15 mm—featuring a sleek, minimalist appearance. Designed to blend in with the décor of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices and school dormitories, to deliver powerful Wi-Fi without clashing with the room.
Effortless Deployment with PoE Powered
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Quick, Simplified Installation
EAP235-Wall is easy to install, so extra cost, time, or professional knowledge are completely unnecessary.
*Fits three kinds of wall junctions
86 mm wall junction box
Standard EU wall junction box
Standard US wall junction box
Full Gigabit Ports to Bridge Network
Equipped with four Gigabit data ports (1*uplink + 3*downlink), one downlink port offering PoE pass-through, to connect multiple devices to your gigabit network. Wired devices like VoIP phones can be powered with no need for extra electrical cables.
- VoIP Phone
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
‡Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
|Interface||Uplink port: One 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port, accepts 802.3af or 802.3at PoE
Access ports: Three 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports with one PoE power pass-thru port
|Physical Security Lock||Yes|
|Power Supply||802.3af/802.3at PoE|
|Power Consumption||9.8 watts
24.4 watts with 13w PoE output
|Dimensions||5.6 × 3.4 × 0.8 in.
143 × 86 × 20 mm
|Antenna||2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
5 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
|Mounting||Wall Plate Mounting|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps
2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps
|Wireless Functions||16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)
Enable/ disable SSID broadcast
Automatic channel assignment
Transmit power control (adjustable in 1 dBm step)
Wireless scheduled on/off
Wireless Statistics based on SSID, access point, or client
|Wireless Security||Captive portal authentication
Access control list
Wireless MAC address filtering
Wireless isolation between clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
LAN port-based VLAN
Rogue AP detection
802.1X EAP support
64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise
|Transmission Power||≤21 dBm (2.4 GHz)
≤21 dBm (5 GHz)
|Centralized Management||Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
Omada Software Controller
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/ remote syslog|
|Web-based Management||HTTP/ HTTPS|
|Package Contents||Omada AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point EAP235-Wall
|Environment||Operating temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)
Storage temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
Operating humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
Storage humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing