Download for TL-WR740N
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.More Fold
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- DSL Modem router in bridge mode in conjunction with wireless router avoiding Double NAT
- How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- จะค้นหา IP address ของเราเตอร์ TP-Link ได้อย่างไร
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- ฉันควรทำอย่างไรหากเครือข่ายไร้สายไม่เสถียรผ่านเราเตอร์ไร้สาย / เราเตอร์โมเด็ม
- How to upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link 11N Wireless Router (new logo)?
- พอร์ต ฟอร์เวิร์ดดิ้ง : วิธีการตั้งค่า virtual server ในเราเตอร์ไร้สาย TP-Link 11N ซีรีส์
- How to configure Wireless MAC Filtering on TP-Link 11N wireless router (new logo)?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- How do I configure the basic wireless settings for my TP-Link 11N routers (new logo)?
- How to install TP-Link 11N wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE- new logo)?
- How do I install TP-Link 11N wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP-new logo)?
- How do I install a TP-Link 11N router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP-new logo)?
- Why my TP-Link router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router and Deco?
- How to configure WDS function on TP-Link Wireless Routers (new logo)?
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem? (Old UI)
- How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router?
- How to set up Access Control for website blocking on TP-Link 11N Wireless Router (new logo)?
- How to use Parental Control function on TP-Link 11N Wireless router (new logo)?
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link 11N Router (new logo)?
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router?
- How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks?
- How do I change the IP address of a TP-Link Wireless Router ?
- How to set up Port forwarding feature on my TP-Link Wireless Router for Xbox Live?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Wireless Router(green UI)?
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- วิธีใช้แบนด์วิดท์ควบคุมในเราเตอร์ไร้สาย TP-Link
- วิธีกำหนดค่าตัวกรองที่อยู่ MAC แบบไร้สายบนเราเตอร์ไร้สาย
- ฉันจะกำหนดการตั้งค่าไร้สายพื้นฐานสำหรับเราเตอร์ไร้สาย TP-Link 11N ของฉันได้อย่างไร
- How do I configure Remote Management for my TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK on TP-Link Wireless 11N Router?
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to view System Log of TP-Link wireless Router?
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
- How to configure WDS function on TP-Link Wireless Routers(green UI)
- How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers?
- How to use Parental Control function on Wireless router?
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link 11N wireless router (new logo)?
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How to find the wireless key on the 11N router?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
- How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to set up access control for website blocking on TP-Link Wireless Router (older green UI)?
- How do I reduce the MTU size on my TP-Link Router?
- How to confirm whether the router is connected to internet through Diagnostic function?
- Application Requirement/ Parental Control
- How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WEP encryption on TP-Link wireless 11N Router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
จะค้นหาเวอร์ชั่นฮาร์ดแวร์บนอุปกรณ์ TP-Link ได้อย่างไร
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2016-07-08||Language: อังกฤษ||File Size: 3.93 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
First firmware released.
1. For TL-WR740N(EU) V7
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.