Download for TL-WA854RE
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- How to configure my range extender via Web GUI to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage(green UI)?
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router to control the devices connected to the Range Extender(Green UI)?
- Q/A of TP-Link Range Extender products
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 2)?
- How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Range Extender (new designed blue UI)?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the Range Extender?
- How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender?
- How to use my Range Extender properly if your range extender is configured correctly?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- How to Configure Access Control on the Range Extender (blue UI)?
- How to Change Wireless Settings of the Extended Networks? (blue UI)?
- How do I configure TL-WA501G, TL-WA5110G, TL-WA500G, TL-WA601G to Point to Point Bridge mode?
- How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI (new-designed blue UI) to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- My Range Extender won’t connect to my apple Router after pressing the WPS
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
Note: To use Tether, please update your Range Extender's firmware to the latest version.