Centralite Plug-In Module
How to add a Centralite plug to the Deco network?
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Switchs/Plugs/Outlets -> Plug-in Module (Centralite) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Plug the device in a wall outlet and power on.
- Tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Wait up to 60 seconds until the device is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN.
- When the device is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for it. Then tap DONE, and the device will list on the app.
How to reset a Centralite plug?
- Unplug any devices from the module and unplug from the wall.
- Hold the on/off button while plugging it back into the wall.
- Hold the button until the status LED turns on, which indicates the plug is reset.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the device / the device is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the plug is factory reset. If not sure, just reset the switch before you add.
- Move the plug closer to the Deco unit.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Reset the plug and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Krijg updates over nieuwe producten, samenwerkingen en ander interessant nieuws