How to set up an IPv6 Internet connection on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
Your ISP provides information about one of the following IPv6 internet connection types: PPPoE, Dynamic IP (SLAAC/DHCPv6), Static IP, 6to4 tunnel, Pass-Through (Bridge).
1. Log in to the web-based interface of the router. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to
2. Go to Advanced > IPv6.
3. Enable IPv6 and select the internet connection type provided by your ISP.
If you do not know what your internet connection type is, contact your ISP or judge according to the already known information provided by your ISP.
4. Fill in information as required by different connection types. Red blanks must be filled in.
1) Static IP: Fill in blanks and click Save.
2) Dynamic IP (SLAAC/DHCPv6): Click Advanced to input further information if your ISP requires. Click Save and then click Renew.
3) PPPoE: By default, the router uses the IPv4 account to connect to the IPv6 server. Click Advanced to input further information if your ISP requires. Click Save and then click Connect.
If your ISP provides two separate accounts for the IPv4 and IPv6 connections, please untick the Use the same session with IPv4 connection checkbox and manually enter the username and password for the IPv6 connection.
4) 6to4 Tunnel: An IPv4 internet connection type is a prerequisite for this connection type. Click Advanced to input further information if your ISP requires. Click Save and then click Connect.
5) Pass-Through (Bridge): Click Save and skip to step 6.
5. Configure LAN ports. Windows users are recommended to choose from the first two types. Fill in Address Prefix provided by your ISP, and click Save.
6. Click Status to check whether you have successfully set up an IPv6 connection. The following figure is an example of a successful PPPoE configuration.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Krijg updates over nieuwe producten, samenwerkingen en ander interessant nieuws