Download voor TL-R460
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem? (Old UI)
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on my TP-Link SMB Router?
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wired router
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- Why my TP-Link router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router?
- How to configure MAC Filtering on TP-Link Router
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How do I configure IP QoS on TL-R460&TL-R860?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- How to confirm whether the router is connected to internet through Diagnostic function?
- How to set Session Limit on TP-Link Router?
Krijg updates over nieuwe producten, samenwerkingen en ander interessant nieuws