- Adding an additional unit to your TP-Link Deco network
- Common questions about Deco
- Fail to setup main Deco
- Fail to setup the slave Deco
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- How to enable the TP-Link Router Skill in the Alexa app?
- What is the TP-Link Router Alexa Skill and how do I use it?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- What can I do if I fail to connect to Deco?
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- What can I do if I have a slow speed when connecting to the Deco network?
- LED feature of Deco
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- How many devices can be connected to a Deco network?
- How to change the device name of Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- General questions about Parental Control feature of Deco?
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco?
- How to improve the Wi-Fi range of Deco?
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to change Time settings on the Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco?
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app?
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Blacklist?
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco?
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco?
- How to configure VLAN feature on Deco?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough
- What is Alexa Integration?
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2019-09-06||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 11.66 MB|
|Published Date: 2019-05-22||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 10.56 MB|
|Published Date: 2019-03-22||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 10.66 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- TP-Link Deco
The Deco app allows you to quickly and easily install and manage your Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System.