Descarga para TL-WPA271
- Visión General
|Fecha de Publicación: 2015-08-20||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 393 KB|
Sistema Operativo: Mac OS X (10.7 or later)
The password you need to input when you double click the utility is the password of your MAC computer's account .
|Fecha de Publicación: 2012-02-14||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 941 KB|
Sistema Operativo: WinXP/2003/Vista/7
Notes:Used to scan the Wireless Powerline adapter.
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link powerline devices
- What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing powerline network with pair button?
- How to add an extra Powerline adapter to the existing Powerline network by adding the the powerline key on the Utility(Green UI)?
- How to build a roaming wireless network between your wireless router and TP-Link Wi-Fi Powerline Extender?
- Explicación sobre la velocidad de Powerline y la velocidad real de los adaptadores Powerline
- Powerline adapters may cause intermittent connection of DSL modem router in a few rare cases
- How to update the firmware using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
- How do I configure the wireless settings on the Powerline Extender if there is no WPS button on my router?
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
- How can I copy the wireless setting from the front router using Wi-Fi Clone button?
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
- ¿Cómo configurar la utilidad Powerline de TP-Link para proteger mi red de línea eléctrica?
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
- Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
- How to use the WiFi/WPS button on TL-WPA271/ TL-WPA281?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
¿Cómo encontrar la versión de hardware en un dispositivo de TP-Link?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Fecha de Publicación: 2013-05-30||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 602 KB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Notes:For TL-WPA271 V1, upgrade through Web manage page.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.