Download for EP10
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- What should I do if the smart plug or smart switch cannot turn on/off the appliance properly?
- How to control Smart Devices by Google Home with voice commands
- What should I do if my smart plug feels warm?
- How to reset TP-Link Kasa smart switch and plug
- How to configure the Kasa device to work with SmartThings APP
- How to Link your TP-Link Kasa Account to Google Assistant (Smartphone App)
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Kasa Smart Devices
- Common questions about Schedule Away mode of smart home product
- How to use the Grouping feature in Kasa app
- How to use offset and fade rate feature when schedule sunrise and sunset in Kasa app
- What should I do if schedule not working properly for Kasa smart devices
- How to make Kasa smart devices controlled local only
- Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa Devices and Kasa Scenes on iOS devices
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa devices and Kasa scenes on Android devices
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device?
- How do I move my Kasa device to a different wireless network?
- Smart Plug Mini (HS105) will not support Apple HomeKit