How to Clean the Mop Cloth of My Robot Vacuum
This Article Applies to:
You will want to clean the mop cloth after each use. Replacement of the mop cloth is recommended every 2-3 months.
How to Clean:
- Remove the mop cloth mount from the vacuum’s water tank.
- Empty the water tank and set it aside.
- Remove the mop cloth from the cloth’s mount.
- Rinse the mop cloth with cool water to remove soil and debris. Also clean the cloth’s mount removing soil and debris from it.
- Air or Sun dry mop cloth and mount letting fully dry before connecting to your vacuum.
- Once the Mop Cloth and mount have fully dried reassemble the parts and reconnect them to the vacuum’s water tank.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.