How to Clean the Mop Cloth of My Robot Vacuum
You will want to clean the mop cloth after each use. Replacement of the mop cloth is recommended every 2-3 months.
How to Clean:
- Remove the mop cloth mount from the vacuum’s water tank.
- Empty the water tank and set it aside.
- Remove the mop cloth from the cloth’s mount.
- Rinse the mop cloth with cool water to remove soil and debris. Also clean the cloth’s mount removing soil and debris from it.
- Air or Sun dry mop cloth and mount letting fully dry before connecting to your vacuum.
- Once the Mop Cloth and mount have fully dried reassemble the parts and reconnect them to the vacuum’s water tank.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.