Download for Archer MR400
An ISP file upgrade can update ISP information into the latest verison to improve it's current compatibility.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade ISP file from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong ISP file upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during ISP file upgrade process, it's recommended to upload ISP file with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2023-03-02||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 149.69 KB|
Operating System: Windows/Mac OS/Linux
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
- How to Set up TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router on Tether App
- How to check the 4G band working on our smartphones
- What should I do if my TP-Link 4G LTE Router cannot detect SIM card?
- How to troubleshoot if I have low speed with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G 4G Router Mode
- How to troubleshoot if remote management does not work on LTE Gateway Router with 3G/4G Router mode
- No internet connection when using TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode(Case 1)
- No internet connection when using TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode(Case 2)
- Port forwarding:How do I set up Virtual Servers using Archer MR200/MR400?
- Troubleshooting guide of no internet access with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode
- How do I install a SIM card for my 4G Wi-Fi router or Mobile Wi-Fi?