AC1300 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter T4U V2
- Upgrade your Wi-Fi to watch HD movies and quickly download files at fast AC1300 speeds
- Selectable dual 2.4 GHz (400 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps) bands
- WPS button lets you quickly connect to Wi-Fi
- Activate SoftAP mode to create a Wi-Fi hotspot that other devices can connect to Includes a USB 3.0 extension cable (3 ft)
- OS compatibility includes Windows (XP – 10), Mac OS X (10.6 – 10.11), Linux (Kernel 2.6.18 ~ 3.19.3)
- Connects to any Wi-Fi router or access point
Fast AC Wi-Fi for HD Streaming
The Archer T4U plugs into any USB 3.0 port to upgrade laptops and PCs to fast AC1300 Wi-Fi speeds for smooth HD streaming and quick downloads. Switch between the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi bands to avoid crowded networks and Wi-Fi slowdowns.
Omni-Directional Antennas for Wider Reach
Go ahead and watch movies from your couch, the two omni-directional antennas are always working to give you better range. You can even connect the Archer T4U through the included USB 3.0 extension cable and set the adapter in a better spot for stronger Wi-Fi signal.
Ultra-fast USB 3.0
Ideal for 802.11ac networks
Experience blazing speed data transfers of up to 4.8Gbps with USB 3.0- the latest USB standard, which is up to 10X speed of USB 2.0. With high-speed USB 3.0, Archer T4U breaks through the low-speed USB 2.0 limitation for 802.11ac high-speed experience.
Universal Fit with Cross-Platform Compatibility
The Archer T4UHP works with a number of operating systems, including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP 32/64bits, Mac OS X 10.6-10.11, and Linux, making it the perfect choice for nearly all laptop and desktop computers.
Windows 10 Support
* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
** MU-MIMO capability requires a wireless router that also supports MU-MIMO.
|Antenna Type||PIFA Antenna|
11ac: Up to 867Mbps(dynamic)
11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
11a: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic）
11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Modulation Technology||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM|
Windows 10 (32/64bits),
Windows 8.1 (32/64bits), Windows 8 (32/64bits),
Windows 7 (32/64bits), Windows XP(32/64bits),
Mac OS X 10.7~10.10, Linux