300Mbps Wireless N DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router TC-W7960
- Compatible with cable internet plans up to 150Mbps*
- Compatible with major cable ISPs, including XFINITY from Comcast, Cox Communications, Spectrum and more.
- 300Mbps wireless speeds provides a ultra-wireless experience
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream channels and 4 upstream channels provide data rates up to 343 Mbps for downstream, and 143 Mbps for upstream
- CableLabs Certified® DOCSIS 3.0 technology delivers speeds 8x faster than DOCSIS 2.0
- 4 Gigabit ports ensure ultimate fast transfer speeds
- 1 USB 2.0 port - Access files & media from networked devices or remotely via FTP server and share a printer locally
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack
- Guest network & Parental control
- Eliminate monthly rental fees
Own Your Modem Router and Save
300Mbps Wireless N
DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem RouterTC-W7960
CableLabs Certified® and works with XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cablevision and more.Find the complete ISP compatibility list >
2 IN 1
Cable Modem Router
The TC-W7960 combines a DOCSIS 3.0 modem with a 300Mbps Wi-Fi router to help you get more from your Internet.
Up to 343Mbps
Up to 143Mbps
Channel Bonding for
With DOCSIS 3.0 and 8x4 channel bonding, the TC-W7960 is up to 8x faster than DOCSIS 2.0 modems, with 343Mbps downstream speeds.
Gigabit Ethernet for Reliable Connections
The TC-W7960 includes four Gigabit Ethernet ports for creating reliable wired connections with smart TVs and game consoles. It also has a USB 2.0 port, letting you easily share files, photos, music, and video across your network.
- USB 2.0
- Full Gigabit ports
- Hard Disk
- Flash Drive
- 4K HDTV
Eliminate Monthly Rental Fees
The TC-W7960 is CableLabs Certified and works with most major cable ISPs so you can return your rental modem and cut down on monthly rental fees.
Half a year
Provide visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network.
Manage when and how connected devices can access the Internet.
IPV6 keeps your network up-to-date with the latest Internet Protocol.
* Maximum cable internet uplink and downlink speeds are the transmission rates that the device is capable of and certified for based on CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 technology. Actual cable internet uplink and downlink speeds are not guaranteed and will vary according to your cable provider, MSO provisioning, and the speed tier of your subscription. Some modems are not compatible with certain cable providers. Please check with your cable provider to verify whether this modem is compatible with their service. Broadband cable service is required to use this device. Not compatible with voice services.
|Memory||16 MB flash and 128MB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Interface||4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports 1 Coax Port 1 USB 2.0 Port|
1 Power On/Off Button 1 WPS Button 1 Wi-Fi
On/Off Button 1 Reset Button
|External Power Supply||12VDC/1.5A|
|IEEE Standards||IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.1q|
|DOC SIS Standards||DOCSIS® 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, & 3.0|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||8.17 x 5.48 x 2.87 in. (207.5 x 139.1 x 72.8mm)|
|Antenna Type||2 Internal Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4GHz|
|Wireless Speeds||Up to 300Mbps|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless MAC Filtering|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA /WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|Security||NAT Firewall, Access Control|
|IPv6||IPv6 and IPv4 dual stack|
Web Based Configuration(HTTP), Remote management,
SSL for TR-069, Diagnostic Tools
|DHCP||Server, Client, DHCP Client List|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, NO-IP|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Passthrough|
Parental Control, MAC/IP/URL Filtering; RIP v1/v2 (optional);
DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP V1/V2/V3
|USB Sharing||Storage Sharing, FTP Server, Media Server, Print Server|
|Guest Network||2.4GHz guest network × 1|
|NAT||Port Forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ, ALG|
|Certification||FCC, RoHS, UL, CableLabs®|
300Mbps Wireless N DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router,
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable,
Quick Installation Guide,
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2013/2008, OS X 10.4 or later (Ethernet Connection Only) UNIX® and Linux®|
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉), Storage
Temperature: -30℃~70℃ (-22℉~158℉), Operating Humidity:
5%~95% non-condensing, Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing