Archer AX6000Hot Buys
AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router
- Blazing Speed - AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)12
- Ultra Connectivity - 1 × 2.5Gbps WAN port6, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Highly Efficient - OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO are both supported.2 5
- Powerful Processing - 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
- Intelligent Connection - Band Steering directs clients to less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Security System Built In - A free lifetime subscription of TP-Link HomeCareTM provides your whole network with advanced antimalware service, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS7
- Easy Setup - Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
Faster. Broader. Higher Capacity.
802.11ax Next-Gen WiFi Router
What is 802.11ax WiFi
Fast. High Efficiency.
Gaming, 4K/8K streaming, smart home devices, and AR/VR all compete for network resources, creating lag and crowding your network. To solve this problem,
802.11ax5 (also known as Wi-Fi 6), a next-gen high-efficiency WiFi standard, was created. Now, you can simultaneously connect more devices1 and enjoy the optimum speed for each of them.
Next-Gen Wi-Fi — 802.11ax
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link’s first router with next-generation 802.11ax WiFi technology. Take your WiFi to the next level while being backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi standards.Learn more about 802.11ax >>
OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices 2 3
1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol boost overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps 1
BSS Color technology ensures stable connections by eliminating signal interference, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver a stronger and far-reaching network.
Blazing Fast Speed
New technologies that come with 802.11ax, such as 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, allow the router to provide industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160MHz4, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds without any lag.
Connect Numerous Devices
Non-Stop Entertainment on All Your Devices
With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, Archer AX6000 provides up to 4× higher capacity and throughput compared to standard AC routers in dense usage environments, greatly increasing the number of connected devices. 2 3
Far-Reaching WiFi Coverage
8 high-gain external antennas deliver a strong WiFi signal throughout your home. BSS Color technology ensures smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference neighboring routers, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver a stronger and far-reaching network.
TP-Link OneMesh™ :
Flexibly Create a Whole-Home Wi-Fi
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMeshTM range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Eliminate weak signal areas with Wi-Fi coverage for the whole house
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One Wi-Fi Name
No more switching Wi-Fi network names
Manage the whole-home Wi-Fi by managing the central node via Tether app/Web UI
Traditional Router with Extender
OneMesh™ Router + Range Extender
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
The Archer AX6000 provides a 2.5Gbps WAN port6 to make full use of your internet plan and boost the whole internet throughput. one Type C and one Type A USB 3.0 ports and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports also help to transfer data at blistering speeds for peak performance.
Smarter. Faster. Safer.
Top-Notch Processing Architecture
An extremely powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with two distinct co-processors and 8Gb of RAM powers through multiple complex tasks and demanding applications with ease. Its processing power allows the router to support multiple high-demand applications at the same time.
A free lifetime subscription of TP-Link HomeCare™ ensures every device on your network remains protected with a threat database that is continually updated. Use the powerful parental controls to limit time spent online and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.7Learn More >>
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
To set up the Archer AX6000 via Bluetooth, simply download the Tether app,
follow the on-screen instructions, and get your network up and running in minutes.
Connect Archer AX6000 to your cable modem and turn on both devices
Download and launch the Tether app
Link to your router via Bluetooth and follow the in-app instructions to complete the network setup
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX60005 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)2.4 GHz: 1148 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|WiFi Range||4 Bedroom Houses
8× Fixed High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi rangeHigh-Power FEMImproves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage4T4RMultiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
|WiFi Capacity||Very High
Dual-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSimultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clientsOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupationDFSAccess an extra band to reduce congestion8 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 2.5 Gbps WAN Port8× Gigabit LAN PortsStatic Link Aggregation (LAG) available with 2× LAN ports|
|USB Support||1× USB-C 3.0 Port1× USB-A 3.0 PortSupported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32Supported Functions:Apple Time MachineFTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|Buttons||Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonWPS ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 4 A|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer GatewayHomeCare™ Antivirus
Malicious Site CheckerPort Intrusion PreventionInfected Device IsolationNotification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Service Kits||HomeCare™Learn More>|
|OneMesh™||OneMesh™ SupportedWithout replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products. Learn More>All OneMesh Products>|
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesContent FilteringApp BlockURL FilteringTime Limit Time Schedule (Bedtime)Log Insight
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by DeviceHomeCare™ QoS
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||FCC:
<30dBm(2.4GHz & 5.15GHz~5.25GHz & 5.725GHz~5.825GHz)
<24dBm(5.25GHz-5.35GHz & 5.47GHz-5.725 GHz)
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz：11a 6Mbps:-97dBm,11a54MBps:-79dBm11ac VHT20 MCS0:-97dBm,11ac VHT20 MCS11:-67dBm11ac VHT40 MCS0:-95dBm,11ac VHT40 MCS11:-64dBm11ac VHT80 MCS0:-92dBm,11ac VHT80 MCS11:-61dBm11ac VHT160 MCS0:-87dBm,11ac VHT160 MCS11:-55dBm11ax HE20 MCS0:-95dBm,11ax HE20 MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE40 MCS0:-93dBm,11ax HE40 MCS11:-61.5dBm11ax HE80 MCS0:-89dBm,11ax HE80 MCS11:-58.5dBm11ax HE160 MCS0:-86dBm,11ax HE160 MCS11:-56dBm2.4 GHz:11g 6Mbps:-97dBm,11a54MBps:-79dBm11n HT20 MCS0:-97dBm,11n HT20 MCS7:-78dBm11n HT40 MCS0:-95dBm,11n HT40 MCS7:-75dBm11ac VHT20 MCS0:-96dBm,11ac VHT20 MCS11:-67dBm11ac VHT40 MCS0:-94dBm,11ac VHT40 MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE20 MCS0:-95dBm,11ax HE20 MCS11:-64dBm11ax HE40 MCS0:-93dBm,11ax HE40 MCS11:-62dBm|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||10.3 × 10.3 × 2.4 in.(261.2 × 261.2 × 60.2 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer AX6000Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
2. Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, and 1024-QAM require clients to also support the corresponding features.
3. Capacity refers to overall average throughput. The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
4. Full utilization of HE160 requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
5. This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
6. 2.5 Gbps internet speed requires compatible service plans from ISPs.
7. Free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare™ is included with purchase on select TP-Link routers at no additional cost. “Lifetime Subscription” refers solely to the life of the purchased device and can not be transferred. TP-Link reserves the right to modify the service and feature at anytime. Please visit and check: www.tp-link.com/homecare