AV500 Passthrough Powerline Adapter, 2 Ethernet Ports, 3-Pack Kit TL-PA4020PT KIT
- HomePlug AV standard compliant1
- Integrated power socket ensures that no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play design and easy encryption at a push of the pair button
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
What This Product Does
The TL-PA4020PT KIT turns your home’s existing electrical circuitry into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into a power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In addition, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste. TL-PA4020PT KIT is a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
AV500 Powerline for Whole Home Ethernet Connection
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA4010PKIT provides users stable and high-speed data transmission rates over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. The TL-PA4010PT KIT contains 3 units and is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With its integrated power socket, the TL-PA4020PT KIT provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA4020PT KIT plugged in, no power outlet goes to waste.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
You can set up a hassle-free powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi and you're done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
Mains Filter for Better Performance
With its Integrated Mains Filter, the TL-PA4020PT KIT can optimize powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. That means that users won't experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
The TL-PA4020PT KIT, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design and environment-conscious Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working Mode" to "Power-Saving Mode" that will reduce energy consumption by up to 85%.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
- The terms “AV500” and “500Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV500” or “500Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||2* 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports, Power Socket|
|LED||Power, Powerline, Ethernet|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.7 x 2.3 x 1.7 in. (95 x 58 x 42 mm)|
|Range||300 meters over a single circuit|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||FCC, RoHS, UL|
Powerline Ethernet Adapter *3
Ethernet cable (RJ45) *3
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS, Linux|
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing