- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location?
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- What should I do if the range extender cannot find my host network?
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- How to find or change the wireless settings of TP-Link Range Extender
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Range Extender (new designed blue UI)?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- Different Application Scenarios to use the TP-Link dual band range extender
- Why my Range Extender is unable to detect 5GHz wireless network of my root router?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- How to Configure Access Control on the Range Extender (blue UI)?
- How to Change Wireless Settings of the Extended Networks? (blue UI)?
- How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI (new-designed blue UI) to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- How to configure High Speed Mode in my dual band Range Extender (new-designed blue UI)
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- How to efficiently improve success rate of WPS?
Note: To use Tether, please update your Range Extender's firmware to the latest version.