Download for Archer T4E
- Product Overview
|Published Date: 2019-01-16||Language: English||File Size: 47.79 MB|
Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10/11
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
- Why cannot the adapter detect the 5G Wi-Fi of my router?
- Problems you may come across during the driver installation of the TP-Link wireless adapter
- How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
- How to install the driver manually on MAC OS?
- How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
- How to improve the speed of TP-Link wireless adapters?
- How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
- How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
- Why cannot I find or connect to my wireless networks?
- How to find suitable driver for my network adapter
- How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
- How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD?
- What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
Please contact our Live Chat service for immediate support, or ask questions on our Community / email support. Our hotline service will have longer than normal holds times or be unavailable at times because of the recent world events.