Download for Archer VR300
- Product Overview
- How to configure Wireless Schedule on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on AC VDSL or ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to configure Parental Controls on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- Setting up parental controls on TP-Link DSL modem routers via Tether APP
- How to configure Access Control on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to share local resources over the internet using Virtual Sever on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to update the firmware on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- What can I do if the xDSL LED indicator is not on constantly on my xDSL modem router?
- ฉันควรทำอย่างไรหากเครือข่ายไร้สายไม่เสถียรผ่านเราเตอร์ไร้สาย / เราเตอร์โมเด็ม
- Powerline adapters may cause intermittent connection of DSL modem router in a few rare cases
- How to control LEDs on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to register a TP-Link ID and change the ID information on the web interface of AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to log into the web-based interface of the AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How can I set up my TP-Link modem router as a pure modem?
- How to setup a TP-Link DSL modem router as an Access Point?
- วิธีการกำหนดค่าฟังก์ชั่น WDS ของ VDSL / ADSL Modem Router เพื่อขยายเครือข่ายไร้สายที่มีอยู่
- How to configure the AC VDSL ADSL Modem Router as a regular wireless router (with VLAN ID)?
- How to reserve LAN IP Addresses on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to set up Dynamic DNS feature on TP-Link Modem Routers (new logo)
- How to enable Remote Management on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to configure Local Management on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to set System Time on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to use IPSec VPN to access your home network on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to set up a Dynamic DNS service account on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to configure IP & MAC Binding on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
- How to configure the AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router to work with IPTV service (new logo)?
- How to manage the User TP-Link IDs on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
จะค้นหาเวอร์ชั่นฮาร์ดแวร์บนอุปกรณ์ TP-Link ได้อย่างไร
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2018-09-28||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 8.19 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2018-02-26||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 8.21 MB|
|Published Date: 2017-10-18||Language: อังกฤษ||File Size: 8.16 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
For Archer Archer VR300(EU)1.0.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.