How to configure Bandwidth Control on 3G/4G Wireless Router TL-MR3420 (new logo)?
Note: TL-MR3420_V5 is used for demonstration in this article.
1. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the password you set for the router. For details, please refer to How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
2. Go to Advanced > Bandwidth Control.
3. Enable Bandwidth Control and enter the Total Upstream Bandwidth and Total Downstream Bandwidth.
4. Click Save.
To set controlling rules:
Click Add and fill in the blanks.
• IP Range: Enter the IP range of your devices that you want to apply Bandwidth Control to.
• Port Range: Enter the Port range of the protocols.
• Protocol: Select the protocols of services that you want to control.
• Priority: Select priority from 1 to 5. 1 means the highest priority.
• Upstream/Downstream: Enter the minimum and maximum upstream/ downstream bandwidth you want to allocate.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
A sua resposta ajuda-nos a melhorar o nosso site.