Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- Directly connect your client device to the range extender. It is recommended to use cable to connect to the range extender. If you cannot using cable connection, shut down you main wireless router temporarily to make sure it is NOT connected to your main wireless network.
- Using the IP address to access the range extender. You should go to your main wireless router’s DHCP client list to find the IP of the range extender. If you have no idea how to check the DHCP client list of your router, please contact the tech guy of the router vendor for help.
- Disconnect your client devices from the range extender and reconnect to it. Wait for several seconds so that the client devices can renew its IP.
- For Windows OS go to Start menu-> All Programs->Accessories, click Command Prompt. Type the command ipconfig /flushdns.
- For Mac OS X please refer to Apple knowledgebase HT5343.
- For mobile phones and tablets the easiest way to reset the local DNS cache is performing a power cycle.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Krijg updates over nieuwe producten, samenwerkingen en ander interessant nieuws