How to access your USB drive via Media Server with TL-WR902AC? (new logo)
The Media Server feature allows to view photos, play music and watch movies on the USB drive directly with DLNA-supported devices, such as on your computer, pad and PS2/3/4.
Insert your USB storage device into the router’s USB port directly or using a USB cable. Wait several seconds until the USB LED becomes solid on.
• If you use USB hubs, make sure no more than 2 devices are connected to the router.
• If the USB storage device requires using bundled external power, make sure the external power has been connected.
• If you use a USB hard drive, make sure its file system is FAT32 or NTFS.
• Before you physically disconnect a USB device from the router, safely remove it to avoid data damage: Go to USB Settings > USB Mass Storage and click Disconnect.
To share specific folders:
1. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the username and password you set for the router.
2. Go to USB Settings > Media Server.
3. Click Enable to enable the Media Server.
4. Click Add New Folder. Specify a name for the folder to be shared in the Share Name field. And select the folder you want to share.
5. Click Apply.
To access the USB disk:
Now the DLNA-supported devices (such as your computer and pad) connected to the router can detect and play the media files on the USB disk.
Go to Computer > Network, and click the Media Server Name in the Media Devices section.
Note: Here we take Windows 8 as an example.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Krijg updates over nieuwe producten, samenwerkingen en ander interessant nieuws