What should I do when one of the following messages appears on the screen or I cannot access the internet? (Mobile Wi-Fi with screen)
A1. PIN Required
·Please refer to How to log in the management interface of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi? (new logo) to log in to the web management page. Enter the PIN according to your mobile carrier, and click Done.
A2. No SIM Card
· Power off the Mobile Wi-Fi and reinstall the SIM card.
A3. No Service
· Verify that your SIM card is an LTE, WCDMA or GSM SIM card;
· Verify that your SIM card is in your carrier’s service area and has sufficient credit;
· Verify that your carrier parameters are correct:
On your phone, log in to the web management page, and go to Dial-up > View profile details to verify if APN (Access Point Name), Username and Password are correct. If they are not, return to the Dial-up page and create a new profile with the correct information. Then click Done and confirm at the prompt.
A4. R icon
· From the Menu screen, go to Data Roaming and turn on Data Roaming
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Krijg updates over nieuwe producten, samenwerkingen en ander interessant nieuws