Download for Archer C3200
- Product Overview
|Published Date: 2018-10-29||Language: English||File Size: 2.53 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.9-10.14
|Published Date: 2016-11-01||Language: English||File Size: 14.6 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A7 as demonstration.
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A9 as demonstration.
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- Only the wired connection or wireless connection is not working
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem ?
- How to configure TP-Link Wi-Fi router to work with a DSL modem(new designed blue UI)?
- How to Setup MAC Binding on a TP-Link Router (Blue UI)
- How to setup an AC-class Wi-Fi Router as an Access Point (New Blue UI)?
- How to Set up Parental Controls of Wi-Fi Routers (new designed blue UI)?
- How to set up system time of Wi-Fi Routers (new designed blue UI)?
- How do I set up Virtual Servers using TP-Link Wi-Fi Router (new designed blue UI)
- How to set up DDNS (NO-IP) of Wi-Fi Routers (new designed blue UI)
- How to set up DDNS (DynDNS) of Wi-Fi Routers (new designed blue UI)
- How to configure Address Reservation on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (new designed blue UI)
- How to configure Guest Network of Archer Wi-Fi Router (new designed blue UI)?
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access(new designed blue UI)？
- How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- How to upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link wireless router (Blue UI)?
- Performance Comparison Chart of TP-Link Wireless Router
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- Why my Wi-Fi Router cannot get WAN parameters from my modem (new designed blue UI)?
- How to configure Dynamic IP or Static IP on the TP-Link Wi-Fi router to work with a Cable/Fiber modem or a community network(new designed blue UI)?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- Why cannot I access the internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network (new designed blue UI)?
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new Blue UI)?
- What should I do if my Archer C3200 cannot be detected by Tether?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new blue UI)?
- How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI)?
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
- * Title: How to setup TP-Link wireless router with Unifi IPTV?
- How to setup and use the FTP Server Function on the Wi-Fi router(new designed blue UI)?
- How to enable Media Sharing on the Wi-Fi router(new designed blue UI)?
- How to share and access files on your local network drive through the TP-Link Wi-Fi router (new designed blue UI)?
- How to set up access control on wireless router (new designed blue UI)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2017-07-07||Language: English||File Size: 12.79 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2016-07-04||Language: English||File Size: 12.56 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:New Features/Enhancement：
1. Optimized the transmit power for the clients just support 20MHz, when the 2.4GHz wireless channel bandwidth is set up as 40MHz on the web page.
2. Improved the 2.4GHz wireless channel automatic selection mechanism to avoid sideband.
3. Improved the Parental Control function.
4. This firmware is a Multi-language version, including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, TC, Vietnamese, Russian, Polish.
1. Fixed the bug that PPTP dial up may fail under some conditions.
2. Fixed the bug that Mac clone function wouldn't work after restarting the device.
Notes:1. For Archer C3200(US)_V1
2. The US firmware was specialized for FCC certification and can’t be downgraded to other version, please click here for choosing your region and selecting the most suitable firmware version to upgrade.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.