300Mbps Access Point/ Wireless N Router TL-WR840N (EU)
- 300Mbps wireless transmission rate ideal for both bandwidth sensitive tasks and basic work
- Supports Access Point mode to create a new Wi-Fi access point
- Supports Range Extender mode to boost the existing wireless coverage in your room
- Parental Controls manage when and how connected devices can access the internet
- IPTV supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming
- compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
- Guest Network provides separate access for guests while securing the home network
300Mbps Wireless N Speed - Fast Download Speed
TP-Link’s TL-WR840N is a high speed solution that is compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n. Based on 802.11n technology, TL-WR840N gives users wireless performance at up to 300Mbps, which can meet your most demanding home networking needs, such as HD streaming, online gaming and large files downloading.
- 1. Router Mode
- Connect to the Ethernet to instantly create a private wireless network and share internet access to all your Wi-Fi devices.
- 2. Access Point Mode
- Transform your existing wired network to
a wireless one.
- 3. Range Extender Mode
- Boost the existing wireless coverage
in your room.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the TL-WR840N in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and access control.
|Standards||Wi-Fi 4IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||N3002.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)|
|WiFi Range||2 Bedroom Houses
2× Fixed Antennas
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point ModeRange Extender ModeWISP Mode|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports|
|Power||9 V ⎓ 0.6 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WEPWPAWPA2WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer Gateway|
|Guest Network||1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Parental Controls||URL FilteringTime Controls|
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP Snooping|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:<20dBm(2.4GHz)FCC:<30dBm|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||270M: -68dBm@10% PER130M: -68dBm@10% PER108M: -68dBm@10% PER54M: -68dBm@10% PER11M: -85dBm@8% PER6M: -88dBm@10% PER1M: -90dBm@8% PER|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||7.2 × 5.0 × 1.4 in(182 × 128 × 35 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router TL-WR840NPower AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.