TL-WPA4220Out of Stock
300Mbps AV500 Wi-Fi Powerline Extender
- One Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 500Mbps1 high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TL-WPA4220 extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home’s existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, which means it can automatically copy the SSID and Password of your router. In this way, TL-WPA4220 simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows for seamless roaming within your home network.
Up to 500Mbps - Ideal for HD Video Streaming
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4220 provides you with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. It is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers, game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extend Wi-Fi Coverage to Every Room
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your Wi-Fi network via the existing powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your Wi-Fi enabled devices in another area of your home or office.
One Touch Super Range Extension
With a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, the TL-WPA4220 can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After the pressing the button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere you want wired or wireless access and enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office.
Plug and Play
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet. 2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi - and you're done! *Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption. Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
1. The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Interface||2*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Button||Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 5.6WTypical: 5.2W|
|LED Indicator||Power, Powerline, Ethernet, Wi-Fi|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.1 × 1.6 ×3.7 in (54 × 40 × 94 mm)|
|Antenna||1 x 2dBi Internal Antenna|
|Range||Up to 300 meters/1000 feet over existing electrical wiring|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Encryption||Powerline Security: 128-bit AES EncryptionWireless Security: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, WEP Encryptions|
|Package Contents||● AV600 Powerline Wi-Fi Extender: 1 × TL-WPA4220● 1 × Ethernet Cable● 1 × Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||System Requirements:Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS, Linux· System Requirements for tpPLC Utility:Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X (10.7 or later)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0 °C~40 °C (32 °F~104 °F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|