Download for Archer T4U
- Product Overview
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
- How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
- Why cannot I find or connect to my wireless networks?
- Problems you may come across during the driver installation of the TP-Link wireless adapter
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless adapter working as a Soft AP with new utility
- How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
- How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
- How to Use the New TP-Link Wireless Configuration Utility to connect to network?
- How to install the driver manually on MAC OS?
- How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
- How to troubleshoot if your computer goes to a blue screen when installing TP-Link wireless adapter
- How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD?
- How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
- What can I do if the TP-Link Wireless Adapter is not achieving desired speed?
- What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
|Published Date: 2018-05-29||Language: English||File Size: 4.07 MB|
Operating System: Linux (kernel 2.6.24 ~ 4.7)
1. For Archer T4U v2/Archer T4UH v2/Archer T4UHP v1.
|Published Date: 2017-03-07||Language: English||File Size: 21.31 MB|
Operating System: Win 10/8.1/8/7/XP
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Fixed transmit power
|Published Date: 2016-12-21||Language: English||File Size: 2.56 MB|
Operating System: Linux
|Published Date: 2016-12-21||Language: English||File Size: 10.19 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS X10.6_10.11
|Published Date: 2016-12-21||Language: English||File Size: 16.00 MB|
Operating System: Win10/8.1/8/7/XP