How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
Quick Tips - How to Log into a Router's Web InterfaceThis video will show you how to login to your TP-Link router's web interface
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFiThis video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
Setting up HomeCare on your TP-Link RouterHow to Set Up and Use the New TP-LINK HomeCare Suite
Connecting Amazon Alexa to your TP-Link RouterThis video will show you how to set up and connect your Amazon Alexa to your TP-Link router.
- How to configure link aggregation on TP-Link Wi-Fi products?
- How to use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- Using the HomeCare Antivirus features on your TP-Link Router using the TP-Link Tether App
- Setting up the HomeCare QOS feature using the TP-Link Tether App
- How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)?
- How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely? (New Logo)
- Can I still use the TP-Link HomeCare or HomeCare Pro features after the complimentary expires?
- How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to use webpage firmware recovery if the router become brick
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- How to configure TP-Link Router in Access Point mode?（case2）
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
- Setting up HomeCare on your TP-Link Router
- What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router?
- How to set up Remote Management on the Archer C3150_V2?
- How to set up set up an IPv6 internet connection on the Archer C3150_V2?
- How to use Printer Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link 11ac archer series wireless router
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- Using HomeCare QOS features in a TP-Link Router
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router?(New Logo)
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)?
- Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo)
- How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router?(New Logo)
- How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to Setup HomeCare Parental Controls using the TP-Link Tether App
- Using HomeCare parental controls on a TP-Link Router
- What Antivirus Features are available in a HomeCare enabled TP-Link Router
- How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network on the Archer C3150_V2?
- How to set up local management on the Archer C3150_V2?
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)?
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to enable Media Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2018-01-05||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 17.31 MB|
|Published Date: 2017-09-26||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 18.38 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
|Published Date: 2019-11-07||Language: English||File Size: 972.74 KB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.15
|Published Date: 2018-10-29||Language: English||File Size: 2.53 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.9-10.14
|Published Date: 2017-12-25||Language: English||File Size: 14.6MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.