How to Connect Your Robot Vacuum to Your Home Wi-Fi
Before You Start
- Make sure your phone/tablet is connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is supported.
- Make sure you have turned on Bluetooth.
- A Wi-Fi password is needed during setup.
1. Open the Tapo app and tap Vacuums on the menu bar. Tap the + icon and select your model.
2. Slide the power switch from OFF to ON to power your robot vacuum. Tap Next.
3. Press and hold the and buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds and then release. All buttons should start to blink white. Tap Next.
Note: If buttons are not blinking white, press and hold the and buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds to reset your robot vacuum.
4. Connect your phone to your robot vacuum.
5. Select your home Wi-Fi and enter the Wi-Fi password.
Note: Only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is supported.
6. Success! Your robot vacuum is now connected to your Wi-Fi.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.