How to Get the Log of Tapo Camera
1) Insert an SD card into the camera.
2) Open Tapo app-> tap ‘wheel ’ on the right top of Live view page ->go to Camera Settings -> Advanced Settings -> enable Diagnose. The log file will be stored on the SD card.
3) Let the camera run for some time, wait for the recurrence of the problem.
4) Plug the SD card into the computer's SD card slot or inset with an SD card adapter.
5) Get the log file named ‘diagnose_log’ on the SD card.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Please contact our Live Chat service for immediate support, or ask questions on our Community / email support. Our hotline service will have longer than normal holds times or be unavailable at times because of the recent world events.