Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug with Energy Monitoring
- Remote Access – Easy setup and control from anywhere with the free Kasa app (iOS, Android).
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Energy Monitoring – Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Voice Control – Pair to Amazon Alexa or The Google Assistant to enable voice control
- Grouping – Use Grouping to combine all 3 of your smart plugs on the power strip with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
- Smart Actions – Enable device interconnections and home automation for your Kasa devices. There are three types of Actions that can be created: “Motion Sensing”, “Schedule a Scene” and “Auto-off Timer”.
for A Smart Home
Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring HS110
Manage Your Home Electronics and Appliances Anytime, Anywhere
The smart plug is easy to set up, and make it even easier to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
You’re Always Home
Add an extra layer of security with Away Mode. Connected devices will randomly turn on and off throughout the day to make it look like you’re home.
Inspired by a modern sensibility, the smart plug's design is both simple and elegant, allowing it to blend seamlessly with existing decor.
Conserve and Save
Efficiently conserve energy while using the smart plug to control your kettles and fans. The smart plug tracks your device’s power consumption in real-time, and has weekly and monthly summaries.
Never Leave Things Running
The smart plug gives you a peace of mind with the count down timer feature, which automatically switches off the running household appliances (clothes iron and curling iron) if you have set a time limit before.
Meet Our Partners
- Remote Access
- Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Easy to Use and Install
- Just connect the Smart Plugs to your Wi-Fi network and control using the free Kasa App on your smartphone.
- Amazon Echo Voice Control
- Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs using just your voice.
- Energy Monitoring
- Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
|Wireless Type||2.4GHz, 1T1R|
|System Requirements||iOS 10+, Android 5.0+|
|Package Contents||Smart Plug HS110, Quick Start Guide|
|Certification||RoHS, EAC, CE|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||3.9 x 2.6 x 3 in. ( 100.3 x 66.3 x 77 mm )|
|Buttons||Power button, Settings button|
|Packaging Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 5.7 in. ( 90 x 88 x 144 mm )|
|Input voltage||100V- 240V|
|Maximum Load Power||2.99 KW for 230 V|