TL-PA8010 KITEnd of Life
AV1200 Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1200Mbps1, supports all your online needs
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
AV1300 Powerline Kit
Bring Your Home Network Into New Era
Powerline Starter Kit
Perfect for Bandwidth
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8010 KIT supports 2x2 MIMO* , so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1300Mbps. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
*The MIMO functionality within HomePlug AV2 significantly improves data transfer rates especially during peak periods.
Line-Neutral / Line-Ground
MIMO Technology maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Higher Transmission Capacity &
More Stable Connections
MIMO Technology means the TL-PA8010 KIT can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections.
- MIMO SISO
MIMO - Multi-input Multi-output
SISO - Single-input Single-output
Gigabit Port for Ultra-fast Datasheet Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA8010 KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA8010 KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.Computer
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
LESS Working mode Power-Saving mode
Power Save by
Up to 85%
TL-PA8010 KIT is a new-generation of Powerline adapter.
Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from its regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
LESS Working mode Power-Saving mode
- 1. The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- 2. Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
- 3. Compatible with all HomePlug AV and AV2 Standard Powerline adapters. This product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or are non-standard or outdated.
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901,
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
|Interface||1 * Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 5.7W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 4.7W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 1.4W (220V/50Hz)
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.85*2.68*1.18 in. (123*68*30 mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Power Output to Integrated Socket||13 A|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Encryption||Powerline Security: 128-bit AES
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) CAT.5eEthernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing