Download for TL-WPA281KIT
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- Most frequent questions about TP-Link Powerline adapters
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
- How do I configure the wireless settings on the Powerline Extender if there is no WPS button on my router?
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
- How can I copy the wireless setting from the front router using Wi-Fi Clone button?
- How to build a roaming wireless network between your wireless router and TP-Link Wi-Fi Powerline Extender?
- How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing poweline network with pair button?
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
- How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network?
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
- Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
|Published Date: 2016-04-12||Language: อังกฤษ||File Size: 941 KB|
Operating System: WinXP/2003/Vista/7