TGR1900End of Life
- The Google On app guides you through setup, shows you which devices are connected to your network, and offers help if there's a Wi-Fi slow-down.
- Searches every five minutes for the least crowded Wi-Fi channel and will switch if it improves your performance.
- 13 high-powered antennas arranged in an innovative circular design provide reliable Wi-Fi coverage in more directions in your home.
- Prioritizes your favorite device to send more bandwidth where it matters most.
- Updates itself with the latest features and security upgrades as soon as they’re available.
|Interface||1 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Port
1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port
1 USB 3.0 Port
|External Power Supply||12V/3A|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.5in x 4.1in x 4.6in (190.5 x104 x117mm)|
|Antenna||13 high-performance Wi-Fi antennas
1 bluetooth antenna
1 zigbee antenna
Congestion sensing Wi-Fi radio
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz Wi-Fi
IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
Bluetooth® Smart Ready
Google Weave ready
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz Band1/2/3/4 Wi-Fi
5GHz: Up to 1300Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 600Mbps
11a 6Mbps: -92dBm
11a 54Mbps: -75dBm
11ac HT20: -74dBm
11ac HT40: -71dBm
11ac HT80: -81dBm
11g 54M: -77dBm
11n HT20: -74dBm
11n HT40: -71dBm
Power supply unit
2 Ethernet Cables
|System Requirements||For initial setup, the Google On mobile app on a device with:
- Android 4.0 or higher
- iOS 7 or higher
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40 ℃ (32 ℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
† Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and the maximum number of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.