Archer T2U NanoNew
AC600 Nano Wireless USB Adapter
- High Speed WiFi– Up to 600Mbps speeds with 200Mbps on 2.4GHz and 433 Mbps on 5GHz, upgrades your devices to higher AC WiFi speeds.
- Dual Band Wireless – 2.4GHz and 5GHz band for flexible connectivity, upgrades your devices to work with the latest dual-band WiFi router for faster speed and extended range.
- Nano design – Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Operating System – Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X
- Advanced Security –Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||15*7.1*18.6mm|
|Antenna Type||Omni Directional|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Signal Rate||5GHz11ac: Up to 433Mbps(dynamic)11n: Up to 150Mbps(dynamic)11a: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)2.4GHz11n: Up to 200Mbps(dynamic)11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)|
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz：11a 6Mbps: -90dBm11a 54Mbps: -73dBm11n HT20 MCS0: -89dBm11n HT20 MCS7: -70dBm11n HT40 MCS0: -86dBm11n HT40 MCS7: -67dBm11ac VHT80 MCS0: -82dBm11ac VHT80 MCS9: -56dBm2.4GHz:11b 1Mbps: -96dBm11b 11Mbps: -88dBm11g 6Mbps: -89dBm11g 54Mbps: -74dBm11n HT20 MCS0: -89dBm11n HT20 MCS7: -72dBm11n HT40 MCS0: -86dBm11n HT40 MCS7: -66dBm|
|Transmit Power||<20dBm (EIRP)|
|Wireless Modes||Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x|
|Modulation Technology||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||AC600 Nano Wireless USB Adapter Archer T2U NanoResource CDQuick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP (32/64bits),Mac OS X 10.9-10.13|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) AP limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and AP condition.
*Use of 256-QAM requires your APs to also support 256-QAM.
*To ensure compatibility, you may need to update the adapter’s drivers after an OS update. You can find our latest drivers in the download center at tp-link.com/en/download-center.