AC1750 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.§
- PoE Support: Support both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included) for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
‡Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
§Seamless Roaming requires that clients need to support 802.11k/v and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
|Interface||2 × Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (One port supports IEEE802.3af PoE and Passive PoE)|
|Physical Security Lock||Yes|
|Power Supply||• 802.3af/at PoE• 48V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)|
|Power Consumption||12.3 W|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||8.1 × 7.1 × 1.5 in (205.5 × 181.5 × 37.1 mm)|
|Antenna Type||Internal Omni• 2.4 GHz: 3× 3.5 dBi• 5 GHz: 3× 4 dBi|
|Mounting||Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||• 5 GHz:Up to 1300 Mbps• 2.4 GHz:Up to 450 Mbps|
|Wireless Functions||• Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio• Automatic Channel Assignment• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)• QoS(WMM)• MU-MIMO • Seamless Roaming• Band Steering• Load Balance• Airtime Fairness • Beamforming• Rate Limit• Reboot Schedule• Wireless Schedule• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|
|Wireless Security||• Captive Portal Authentication• Access Control• Wireless Mac Address Filtering• Wireless Isolation Between Clients• SSID to VLAN Mapping• Rogue AP Detection• 802.1X Support• 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,• WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Transmission Power||• CE：≤20 dBm (2.4GHz)≤23 dBm (5GHz)• FCC:≤24 dBm (2.4 GHz)≤24 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Centralized Management||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)• Omada Software Controller|
|Cloud Access||Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• AC1750 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP245• Gigabit Passive PoE Adapter• Power Cord• Mounting Kits• Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Linux|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing|