Download for Deco X25
- How to change the owner account on Deco APP
- What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- How to set up a Guest Network for Deco
- General questions about the Smart Actions feature in the Deco app
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on Deco
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco
- How to change Notification settings of Deco
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Deny List
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?(Deco)
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app
- How do I set up my Deco?
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough(For Deco X20/X60/X90/P9/M4/S4/E4/W2400 etc)
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- How to control the TP-Link router/Deco with Google Assistant
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- How to change the device name of Deco
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to change Time settings on the Deco
- How to enable WPS function on Deco
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet
- How to configure your TP-Link Deco with CenturyLink’s fiber service
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- General questions about the AI-Driven Mesh feature
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode
- How to Disable SIP ALG on Deco
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco
- How to find the firmware version of Deco
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- Can different Deco models work together?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- Getting to know your Deco app
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- What can I do if the Deco app shows “Let's Begin” while Deco is working well?
- Can I still use the TP-Link HomeCare or HomeCare features after the complimentary expires?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- How to add manager account of Deco?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- General questions about Deco
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- What should I do if I failed to update my Deco?
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- Fail to setup main Deco
- Adding an additional unit to your TP-Link Deco network
- Is it normal that my Deco feels warm?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- How many Deco units can I add to my Deco mesh network?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- LED feature of Deco
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2022-01-27||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 23.87 MB|
Modifications and Bug fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.