Warranty & RMA Policy
Thank you very much for purchasing TP-LINK products. In order to protect your rights and interests, please read the following Warranty Policy carefully.
1. Limited Warranty
2. Warranty Period
3. Replacement Procedure
TP-LINK TECHNOLOGIES (SG) PTE LTD provides limited warranty to all TP-LINK products purchased in Singapore. The warranty covers the main device, antenna and external power supply due to defects in material or workmanship. Packaging, various cables, software products, technical data and other accessories are not covered here. The maximum liability of TP-LINK is equal to or no higher than the product's purchased price.
TP-LINK office does not refund in any conditions. If the returned product is discontinued, TP-LINK will replace it with an equivalent product.
*Please note this warranty does not cover:
1) physical damage;
2) if the product serial number seal has been removed, defaced, or is illegible;
3) if the products are purchased from overseas online resellers.
All TP-Link products are entitled to a 3-year warranty with the exception of the following models which are entitled to a 1-year warranty:
- TL-PB10000 (10000mAh Power Bank)
- TL-PB20000 (20000mAh Power Bank)
- KL110, KL120, KL130(Smart Bulb)
Note: The battery of the Mi-Fi product series is entitled to half-year warranty. Which include the following models:
- M7000(2000mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7200 (2000mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7300 (2000mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7310 (1800mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7350 (2000mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7450 (3000mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7650 (3000mAh rechargeable battery)
Customer required to keep the purchase receipt (photocopy is acceptable) and present to us when requesting for product service. TP-LINK may reject the product if no valid receipt is presented.
If the product is found to be not well functioning, please first call our 24/7 technical support hotline +65 6284 0493 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the problem cannot be solved remotely, please send the product to our service centre located at:
Ban Leong Technologies Limited
No. 150, Ubi Avenue 4, #04-01
Tel: (65) 6512 9250
Monday – Friday: 9am – 12am and 2pm – 5 pm
Saturday: 9am – 12am
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
1. Ban Leong Technologies Limited is the distributor and authorized service partner for all TP-LINK networking products sold in Singapore. Please refer to the warranty registration page for more detailed warranty terms and conditions.
2. The original purchase receipt have to be presented when service is required.
1. Warranty service stated above is only valid for products sold in Singapore Main Island. Any other additional warranty service agreed during purchase shall only be effective based on the contract signed by TP-LINK TECHNOLOGIES (SG) PTE LTD.
2. Any direct or indirect damage that prohibited the product to function normally, TP-LINK TECHNOLOGIES (SG) PTE LTD shall only be liable for the duties stipulated by the state law.
3. TP-LINK TECHNOLOGIES (SG) PTE LTD shall neither, on any account, respond to any loss caused by damages such as improper use of applications and configurations, nor respond to any accusation put forward by a third party.