Download for Archer AX11000
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
Quick Tips - How to Log into a Router's Web InterfaceThis video will show you how to login to your TP-Link router's web interface
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFiThis video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.
How to setup TP-Link Archer AX11000
- What if the laptop with Intel network card cannot detect the wireless signal of RE605X/505X/603X and 802.11ax router?
- How to set up IPv6 service for BT/Hyperoptic(UK) on the wireless router
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?