How to configure Bandwidth Control on TD-W9970 (new logo)?
1. Log into web management page of the modem router.
2. Choose Bandwidth Control, and then you can configure the Upstream Bandwidth and Downstream Bandwidth in the next screen.
3. Enable Bandwidth Control.
4. Select Line Type. If you don’t know how to choose, please ask your ISP for the information.
5. Fill in Total Upstream and Downstream Bandwidth.
6. Click Save.
7. Click Add New.
8. Enter IP address or IP range of client devices and set Min/Max rate for Upstream and Downstream.
9. Click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
A sua resposta ajuda-nos a melhorar o nosso site.